We’re running a one-day event that covers everything you need to know about creating a drink product.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s involved in developing a drink product – or want to commercialise your existing prototype – this training session is for you. Led by Froghop founder, Melanie Loades, it will give you the context and detail you need to confidently progress your product.
Developing a drink product
At our product development kitchen in Surrey, we’ll take you through the principles of creating a new drink – and we’ll let you get your hands dirty blending your own sample product to take home at the end of the day.
Who is the training for?
If you’re looking to start up your own drinks business, or if you’re simply interested in an overview of the process to further your knowledge, this session is for you. The Froghop team have experience right across the food and drink product development spectrum.
What will you learn?
In the session, we’ll cover:
- Roadmap – the end-to-end process
- Defining the objectives and requirements for your drink
- Claims, regulation and the Sugar Tax
- Understanding drink formats, the basic characteristics and how they’re developed
- Practical – get hands-on and make a basic drink
- Functional ingredients, shelf-life and packaging
- Scaling-up – what you need to think about
Your questions answered
Go home armed with the exact steps to make your own drink. We’ll provide a road map of all the aspects required to develop a new drink product. Take home your own bottled soft drink and our guide to everything you need to do take your drink from idea to finished product. This is your opportunity to grill the experts and take that important first step to developing your own product.