What is ‘shopper stalking’ and what does it tell us about consumers? Tessa Stuart spends her days observing and engaging with shoppers where it matters most – in the aisles. Hear how she became the ‘shopper stalker’ and find out some of the things she’s learned along the way about how consumers understand, select and shop for for food and drink products. You can find out more about her work and get in touch here.
You’ll find more videos, guides, checklists and podcasts to help you with your product development and food or drink business on the Froghop website at https://www.froghop.co.uk/resources/. If you’d like to talk about your product and its development, feel free to get in touch.
Tessa’s Resource Recommendations for Food Founders:
- Bread and Jam Festival events and resources and their Facebook group, The Food Hub
- Chelsea Ford’s Females In Food
- Karen Green’s Recipe for Success book; she also mentors and helps with sales
- Marcus Carter’s Artisan Food Club for distribution and sales coaching
- The Hungry podcast by Dan Pope, recently interviewed Waitrose CEO
- Recipe for Greatness podcast by Jay Greenwood