We’re very excited to have been asked to run a session for Bread & Jam on Thursday 25th June. Mel will be presenting a Shelf Life 101 webinar from 11am until 12.30pm including time for questions.
Shelf-life is an key area for food and drink producers. There’s a myriad of tests you can do and an array of potential contaminants. However, with the right knowledge, you can make sure you’re getting the right results and not paying for tests that you don’t need.
Whether you’re setting out on your food or drink product development journey or thinking about scaling-up production then this session is for you. Book your tickets for the Shelf Life 101 webinar to find out:
- What you need to know (and do) about shelf life and food safety
- The meaning of best before, use by and other food labelling requirements
- How your packaging, storage and processes influence shelf-life
- The impact of shelf-life on your product’s quality and sensory profile
- Microbiology 101: what could be happening inside your product
- Demonstrating your shelf life to an Environmental Health Officer (EHO)
- How to run product development to deliver the right shelf-life for your product
- Making sure you’re doing the correct shelf life tests – and no more
About Bread & Jam
Bread & Jam are the organisers of the UK’s biggest food and drink founders’ festival. An annual, two-day conference for emerging and scaling food and drink brands, it brings together entrepreneurs, innovators, investors, buyers, media and industry leaders. There are also opportunities to pitch your product to buyers from delis, foodhalls (Selfridges, Harrods, Fortnum & Masons), speciality retailers (Whole Foods, Planet Organic, Sourced Market), supermarkets (Ocado, Sainsbury’s, Tesco and Morrisons).
Bread & Jam also run a comprehensive programme of evening physical and virtual workshops, bootcamps, mentor walks and their popular free monthly social events.